Video Streaming Services for Faith and Religion
Need video streaming services for faith, religion and spirituality? Are people in your community missing your worship services? Do you lack space or want to increase your outreach to those unable to attend? Or do you wish to provide a service of worship to those even when they are on vacation or abroad? Have you ever wanted to show friends, family or a potential church member what your services and faith are about? What about doing it ad free without distracting or inappropriate advertising?
Key Benefits for Houses of Worship
- Reach out to a much larger audience, not limited to a physical site or geographic region
- Increase awareness, involvement and participation from existing community
- Allow individuals to watch services live from anywhere, mobile devices included
- Host past events and services on demand for viewers to watch as their schedule permits
- Provide an alternative with varied interaction with community members to increase retention
- Allow church members who are travelling or disabled to continue to participate remotely
- Enable viewers to easily contribute money through a completely integrated donation system
- Easy to get started – no risk to try with a free trial
The DaCast Self-Service Streaming Solution
DaCast allows you to easily stream your services, community meetings and study groups. You can also rebroadcast important sessions on demand. The quick setup process allows you to immediately begin streaming live. and even receive donations online. Furthermore, video is delivered ad free. No ads forced on content to detract from the services provided. DaCast presents the complete, integrated system with everything you need to make it happen.
Streaming Video Online for Houses of Worship
The DaCast video streaming solution offers everything you need in one integrated platform. You can start streaming to your group of faith within 20 minutes.
With DaCast, no need to sign deals with major streaming suppliers. All related streaming services are integrated. When you stream with DaCast, you are using the same global network that Hulu and other providers use. With a free trial, you can test the system with no obligations. The do it yourself approach allows you to manage at your own speed.
The DaCast platform is also ad free. A white label player is included without company logos or notifications to detract from your services. A customizable player skin is also provided, so the player can match services or a holiday theme. Streams can also be broadcast directly from Facebook. This allows houses of worship tap into existing communities.
Built-in Features and Donation Capabilities
You can offer streaming services for free to your community or accept donations. Optional donations should be managed outside the player from donate buttons. Mandatory donations, such as for special events, can be managed from an integrated paywall. This allows you to choose a price and the video player will manage the payment process. DaCast also offers a powerful analytics dashboard. This lets you analyze audience interaction to improve your services and community involvement.
DaCast Self-Service Video Streaming Uses
- Broadcast weekly or daily community events in live, HD quality streams over the Internet
- Stream special holiday activities, events and study groups
- Provide music, videos and other existing content online to a broader audience around the world
- Create and broadcast special announcements, invitations and promotional videos to increase engagement with your community
- Broadcast special gatherings and community events to increase awareness and participation